Weight loss or weight gain doesn’t matter until and unless you follow the diet to stay healthy!
Firstly, what is a diet?
Diet is customary nourishment or a specific intake of food or nutrition for managing weight and other health reasons. Therefore, it is good to have a proper diet, usually termed a “Balanced Diet.”
What does weight loss refer to?
In medicine, health, or fitness, Weight loss refers to the loss of body fat or reduction of total body mass. Slimming is the term referred to as International weight loss.
Here are some popular diet charts that have worked for weight loss!
● Intermittent fasting is one of the dietary strategies that cycles between periods of fasting and eating.
● This method works simply to restrict the time of food intake, reducing the consumption of calories.
● But, of course, this method works if one compromises by eating less food.
● Studies show that intermittent fasting was successful in causing 3-8% of weight loss over 3-24 weeks, which is a more significant response than other methods!
The DASHing Diet!
● DASH- Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension
● A diet plan made to help treat or deal with high blood pressure is termed ‘hypertension’ clinically.
● The diet encourages eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, grains, lean meats with low salt, red meat, added sugars, and fat.
● Studies show that the DASH diet helps in weight loss, and it was proved in a survey too!
● A low-carb diet is a popular diet that restricts the intake of carbs in favor of protein and fat.
● During the restriction, the diet encourages the body to use more fat as fuel.
● This method helps in weight loss and reduces risk factors of heart diseases too!
The Paleo Diet!
● The Paleo Diets believe in eating the same food that our ancestors used to eat!
● The diet is based on a theory that says western foods are the main reason for modern diseases.
● The diet includes consuming foods, fruits, vegetables, lean meats, nuts, and seeds.
● The diet restricts the consumption of processed food grains, sugar dairy products.
● However, studies tell that the Paleo diet can help weight loss and reduce harmful belly fat.
If you can digest fat, you should have the ability to burn fat too!
Dieting is essential, and so is being healthy!
The most common tips would include drinking water, exercising regularly, avoiding junk food, and eating good food enriched with minerals, proteins, and vitamins.
There are benefits as well as side effects while we follow specific dieting patterns. Of course, not all diet plans are a hundred percent successful, but following a diet in limit would show good results. Weight loss or Weight gain doesn’t define anyone. In the end, we should look forward to a healthy society and a healthy US!