Astrological diet: Libra
Libra (September 23 – October 23)
Continuing the theme of astrological dietology, I propose to consider all the zodiac signs separately.
Libra is always trying to taste all that is offered, and as a result eats more than was going to. The recommended foundation of proper nutrition for this zodiac sign is simple food, with low content of salt, rich in vitamins A and E (for immune system and strengthening of blood vessels).
It will be useful to add to your daily ration such vegetables as carrots, beets, radishes, asparagus, zucchini and pumpkin. Among a variety of vegetables you are advised to choose peaches, grapes, pears and apples. To improve the blood you need copper. Foods containing essential element include cucumbers, sea shellfish, radish, lettuce, beets, black currant, strawberry, cranberry, quinoa.
Nature has not bestowed you good health, so you need to carefully monitor your diet. You definitely need to abandon the use of a variety of pickles (cucumbers, salted and smoked fish). Such products as sausage products, margarine, vinegar and milk won’t be useful for you. Also, you should exclude from the ration excessive consumption of sweets and alcohol.
If you were born under the sign of Libra, and want to lose weight, you should avoid low-carbohydrate diets. You are advised to use separate nutrition, vegetarianism, diets based on cereals. I want to offer you a diet that will help you gradually to lose weight without feeling hungry. It is designed for no more than 1500 calories a day. Choose one of the proposed options and alternate your menu.
1) a toast from bran bread, one crushed banana with cinnamon and two tablespoons soft cheese, half a cup of unsweetened orange juice;
2) vitamin drink: a glass of low-fat fruit yogurt, whipped with a glass of unsweetened pineapple juice, one egg, nutmeg to taste.
1) bran bun, apple or orange, and one of the following additions: 50g of steamed salmon with lemon juice, two tablespoons of beans with slices of pineapple, 50 g of lean ham or chicken;
2) two toasts from bran bread,125 g of boiled beans or spaghetti, baked tomatoes, salad of green vegetables, one small banana.
1) a piece of melon, 75 grams of lean meat or 125 grams of grilled fish, 250 g of potatoes, boiled in their jackets, with two tablespoons soft cheese and 25 g of grated Edam cheese;
2) 250 g of grilled chicken (without skin), green beans, cauliflower, carrots, baked apple with three tablespoons of sweet cereal.