Astrological diet: Cancer
Cancer (June 22 – July 22)
Continuing the theme of astrological dietology, I propose to consider all the zodiac signs separately.
People born under the sign of Cancer are very emotional, have a rich inner world, but often suffer from depression. Cancers are characterized by increased valetudinarianism, so they are constantly lacking vitality and strength, and it prevents to maintain good health. In addition, Cancer is known as “sweet tooth” that is fond of having a sweet snack, so often suffer from excess weight.
Overeating is the main problem of Cancers. With a weak stomach, it causes nausea, vomiting, fermentation, burning and other symptoms. Therefore, you should avoid excessive consumption of food at one time, as well as of sweets after meals and sugary drinks to prevent fermentation in the stomach. Alcohol is also in the list of not recommended products. In addition to alcohol, you should avoid such foods as pastries, cold drinks, crabs, crayfish (because of possible allergies), fried dishes. You should carefully choose raw fruits and vegetables, especially those that may cause fermentation.
It is recommended to eat fractionally. You should not have yesterday’s dishes and products of the second freshness. For fast weight loss, you can use diets based on vegetable soups, cereals, dairy products (cottage cheese, kefir).
Physical activities and fresh air will enhance the effect and will favorably affect the overall health.
Menu for Cancer (choose one):
– corn flakes without sugar, green apple, half a small melon, banana, some grapes.
– a slice of bread with bran; 50 grams of boiled mushrooms, baked tomatoes, 100 grams of pomegranate juice.
– 200 grams of boiled chicken breast with a sauce of 2 spoons of yogurt, dry curry sauce, mustard, basil, red tomatoes and green onions, a slice of bread with bran.
– vegetable salad, 50 grams of boiled shrimps, half an avocado drizzled with fresh lemon juice.
– 125 grams of potatoes boiled in their jackets, vegetable salad with lemon juice, 150 grams of crab meat.
– 150 grams of chicken breast boiled in mushroom broth, a salad of asparagus, 1 potato boiled in jacket, watercress, and an orange.
Permitted drinks: green tea, black tea, orange tea, pomegranate juice, herbal teas (mint, rose hips, leaves of cranberries).