Seafood diet refers to those techniques of nutrition that help not only to lose weight but also to improve the state of health. This diet is designed for 3 weeks, during which you will be able to saturate the body with essential minerals and vitamins, as well as to improve the condition of skin, hair and blood vessels.
The name suggests that the diet consists mainly of seafood. Its ration includes a large number of unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, D and minerals. These products are low in calories and at the same time are quite nourishing.
Of course, for any diet it is recommended to take only fresh products. However, it is not always possible, so the use of canned foods is allowed. So, if you use canned fish, try to reduce the amount of salt in other dishes. Next, I want to offer several options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You are free to choose and combine them to your liking.
It is desirable to combine dishes from fish and seafood with large portions of salad from fresh vegetables and green leafy vegetables. You should fill salads with vegetable oils and lemon juice; it is allowed to add some salt and spices. You can drink mineral water without gas, herbal or green tea, vegetable juices or citrus fruit juices in any quantity.
Options for breakfast:
- Sardines in own juice – 50g, a small toast, 1 tomato, citrus juice (orange or grapefruit).
- Toast from whole meal with a small amount fruit jellies, corn or oat flakes with milk without sugar – 50g, banana, green tea.
- Casserole – 100 grams of fish, 1 tomato, onions and spices, or the same products, steamed; grapefruit juice.
- Bread with bran (2 small pieces), tuna (boiled, steamed or in its own juice) – 100 g, 1 tomato, green tea or orange juice.
Options for lunch:
- Any fish, baked in a sleeve or foil, with vegetables – 200g.
- Salad of fresh vegetables or green leafy vegetables dressed with vegetable oil and lemon juice, tuna in its own juice or salmon – 100g, a piece of bread.
- Any seafood (according to your taste and choice) – 150g, fresh vegetable salad or green leafy vegetables dressed with vegetable oil and lemon juice.
Options for dinner:
- One fish cutlet; green peas, beans or lentils – 100 g, fresh vegetables – 100g.
- Marine fish, baked or steamed – 150g, salad of fresh vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, green beans, bell pepper) dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Salad of marine cabbage, boiled eggs, apples, cucumber – 100g.