Kefir before bedtime. Benefits. Recipes
Kefir is the first thing people think speaking about losing weight. Notable nutritionists around the world don’t stop talking a lot about the amazing properties of the drink, many books are written and slimming systems are designed on its basis. It is believed that kefir is the secret of longevity of the highlanders, and it is included into the list of the most useful products in the world.
Why is kefir good for weight loss?
Kefir is unique due to the fact that with a low caloric content (only 40 kcal per 100 grams) it has a high nutritional value. With its help during weight loss you can create a calorie deficiency, your body will begin to use the accumulated fat faster.
Its high nutritional value is caused by the content of easily digestible proteins, so you can have a snack with kefir before going to bed. This is a good source of vitamins and microelements. Especially kefir is rich in calcium, phosphorus and vitamin B. All of this affect the overall condition of the person and his immune system in a positive way.
Kefir is rich in lactobacteria that restore intestinal microflora, help it to better cope with the process of digestion. In addition, metabolism and weight are normalized in a natural way. Lactic acid bacteria help in the assimilation of dietary fiber of vegetables and fruit forming the basis of food for weight loss.
Kefir has a slight diuretic effect, which will help to eliminate edema and normalize blood pressure. It also acts as a mild sedative, helps to fall asleep faster and stronger, relaxes and soothes.
It is at this time of the day many of its beneficial properties are activated:
– calcium is best absorbed at night;
– a glass of fresh Kefir before going to bed will allow you to easily empty the bowel in the morning;
– you will relax and fall asleep due to the amino acid tryptophan, which is contained in it;
– you will not experience hunger because of its high nutritional value;
– on an empty stomach lactic acid bacteria are better absorbed and begin their work faster.
Exceptions are such contraindications as:
– an increased acidity of stomach and heartburn;
– an individual intolerance of lactose;
– children up to one year.
Kefir can be used not only in its pure form. On its basis you can prepare excellent fat burning and nutritious smoothies that help to satiate the stomach and get rid of hunger. They are suitable for those who replace dinner by kefir.
Some recipes for kefir before bedtime
Kefir with cinnamon
Take 250 ml of fresh kefir, 1 teaspoon of honey, half a teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 tablespoon of ground bran. Instead of bran, you can add ground ginger or red chilli. Mix all the ingredients and drink. Such a beverage burns fat and reduces appetite.
Kefir with garlic
Take 2 cloves of garlic, squeeze them through the press into a glass of kefir and mix. Leave it to stand in a cool place for about an hour. This recipe reduces appetite and eliminates parasites, treats disbacteriosis.
A smoothie with oatmeal (instead of dinner)
Take 3 tablespoons of oatmeal and a glass of kefir (0% of fat content). Mix and let it stand a few minutes. Then whisk with blender and drink. This smoothie replaces a full meal.
Kefir with olive oil
Take 1 glass of kefir and heat it slightly. Add 1 teaspoon of oil, stir and drink. This simple recipe is used for cleansing of organism.
For preparation of such cocktails you can use any berries, fruits; lemon, prunes; bran, fiber.
The main reasons to start drinking kefir before going to bed:
– it cleanses the body, removes toxins and slags;
– it updates the intestinal microflora, which helps the body to better cope with the assimilation of fruits and vegetables, especially during the first days of weight loss;
– the weight is reduced due to the normalization of metabolic processes.