How to refuse sweet
If you find it difficult to get rid of the habit of snacking by chocolate or bun, here are some useful tips.
– Remember that the confectionery has no value for health but only extra kilos.
– “Sweet Tooth” is a state of mind. Love for sweet is embedded in the subconscious, thus we change our emotional state, relieve stress, but this is a false impression, self-hypnosis.
– Don’t keep candies in sight – don’t create temptations around you, don’t buy chocolate, cakes, pastry and other goodies.
– Avoid hunger. When we want to eat, we are looking for an easy way of saturation – candy in a bag, patty in the store along the way.
– It is recommended to consume complex carbohydrates, which normalize the blood sugar level. You should eat buckwheat, oat and rice porridge; apples, pears, nuts, dried fruit. If you are unable to eat on schedule, carry in your bag a pack with nuts, carrots and other fruits to make a snack useful.
– Don’t torture yourself if you want something tasty without offering an alternative to the body.
– You shouldn’t replace the glucose by fructose.
– When you want sweets, drink a glass of water with ice and lemon.
– At such moments it is very important to be distracted, to transfer attention to something else – take some time for yourself, make a face mask, a new manicure, go for a walk. In addition, try to involve your relatives and friends, support of your loved ones will help you.
After 2 weeks you will experience a positive outcome. Good luck!