How to get rid of autumn melancholy
Everyone copes with all this “baggage” in different ways. Talking about diets and proper nutrition, I want to offer the top 10 products against autumn melancholy.
1. Oatmeal. Simple and affordable product, but an important source of thiamine and magnesium, substances that influence the mood swings and depression.
2. Bananas – the best cure against bad mood! They are a storehouse of harman alkaloids, which are able to cause even delight and euphoria. Bananas are also rich in vitamin B6, which calms the nervous system.
3. Cheese. This usual product contains such amino acids as phenylethylamine, tyramine and triktamin. They regulate the synthesis of endorphins and elevate mood. Especially it is worth paying attention to Roquefort cheese, it contains many of these substances.
4. Nuts – a wonderful option for a snack. And moreover, a way to improve emotional state! Especially almonds are suitable for this purpose. They contain magnesium and vitamin B2, which provoke the production of serotonin.
5. Sunflower seeds. We all know that such a repeating action calms the nerves! But it is also important to know that these seeds are a source of folic acid, which maintains our nervous system in norm. Therefore, everything is logical.
6. Pay attention to such a product as seaweed. Seaweed is rich in vitamins required for the whole organism. But now I want to clarify that it contains pantothenic acid, which is responsible for the normal functioning of the adrenal glands, and it is necessary to produce adrenaline.
7. Turkey is also a source of pantothenic acid, as well as the amino acid called phenylalanine. This substance is converted into dopamine, hormone which in its turn raises spirits and prevents the development of depression.
8. Chilli. Ironically, this acute seasoning makes the world sweeter. This spice contains capsaicin and such a substance increases the tone the body.
9. Black chocolate. It could be called the first – it is the most delicious hormone of happiness! Grains of cocoa contain phenylethylamine, which helps to produce endorphins. It is also important that the cocoa beans contain magnesium, which strengthens the nervous system.
10. Salmon – a source of omega-3 fatty acids. These compounds inhibit the production of adrenaline and cortisol – the hormones of stress and anxiety.