Diet of Angelina Jolie
I don’t want to raise the issue of rumors about the reasons for the excessive leanness in recent times. Let’s talk about the time when she was considered the standard of beauty.
Regular physical exercise, proper nutrition and a special mode of the day – the three main components of the life of Angelina Jolie. The combination of all these factors allows the actress to be on top of the popularity and hold her place among the most beautiful women modern cinematography. Special low-fat diet of Angelina Jolie helps to keep her weight at the desired mark. It has its advantages and disadvantages.
The diet of Angelina Jolie doesn’t refer to the fast ones, and won’t bring an instantaneous effect – as well as all the low-fat diets, it is designed for the long term. At the moment when weight reduction stops, you need to increase physical activity.
This diet can’t be called sufficiently balanced. With prolonged use it is recommended to add fish oil into the menu or use the fat varieties of sea fish.
Let us consider the rules of the diet of Angelina Jolie more specifically.
So, you should:
– eat at least 5 times a day – the diet provides fractional nutrition;
– consume enough fluids during the diet (at least 1.5 liters of water per day);
– exclude such products as smoked foods, fatty meats, sausages; fish, seafood, lean meats, chicken breasts – the main source of protein;
– exclude carbohydrate-rich foods: pastries, cakes, candies; honey, dried fruit, sweet fruit – the main source of carbohydrates;
– do not use high-calorie foods and products harmful to your health. Gradually, you can expand the assortment of products.
The approximate menu:
50 grams of crushed wheat
200 ml of skimmed milk
Puree of one banana with 60 grams of fresh strawberries
1 pancake and 1 medium boiled egg
150 grams of grilled salmon
50 grams of peas, watercress
Muesli-bar weight of 33 grams
150 grams of orange juice
130 grams of chicken breast cooked in foil with lemon juice and chopped tomato circles
100 grams of baked potatoes
200 grams of rice pudding
60 grams of fresh black currant
60 grams of muesli with 60 grams of grated apple
200 ml of skimmed milk
70 grams of toasted croissant with 40 grams of lean soft cheese with herbs and 65 grams of tomatoes, roasted on the grill
125 grams of plaice fillet, roasted on the grill
190 grams of pasta with tomato sauce
1 small bun with low-fat cream cheese and 1 teaspoon of honey
140 grams of grilled lean steak
175 grams of new potatoes
a large portion of green salad
125 grams of fresh fruit salad