Diet “Five spoons”
Diet “Five spoons” is a lifeline for those who want to lose weight, but are afraid of drastic changes in the nutrition. It doesn’t limit you in time and it would be useful for you to develop the habit of such a regime. The main rule of this diet is a clear timetable for the meal and the amount of servings.
In fact, this is one of the interpretations of the idea of fractional nutrition. It is also called Grazing, as is compared with the natural feeding behavior of the skills of birds and animals – the eaters of small portions and rather frequently. This method is suitable primarily for those who have overweight due to the overeating and inability to control their portion.
Eating in small doses with short breaks has several advantages. First, you don’t have time to get hungry; it helps to restore the normal size of the stomach, stretched by the large portions of food; normalizes blood sugar levels, as well as improves the absorption of nutrients.
So, a few recommendations, adhering to the diet:
– the amount of portion of each meal should not exceed five tablespoons of food;
– the breaks between meals must not be less than three hours;
– tea, coffee, plain water – without restrictions;
– your menu may consist of any products excluding restrictions (carbonated drinks and beverages containing sugar, including any juices; commercial sauces and marinades, as well as pickles and spicy food – it stimulates the appetite; fried and deep-fried foods, as well as semi-finished products);
– it is recommended to cook by steaming, grilling without fat or stewing. What can be eaten in raw form, should be eaten raw;
– it is allowed to eat before going to bed, but respecting the rules.
Of course, there is such a problem as the size of the spoon, not to mention the fact that spoon of soup and spoon of the mashed potatoes are different doses. Therefore, many admirers of this diet propose to consider these “5 spoons” as a symbol of control and moderation, and making the portion to orientate on the weight of 150-200 grams. However, the most important thing is not to calculate all these grams, but learn to eat less and deliberately – that is, in no case, do not torture yourself with hunger!
Approximate menu for the day:
8:00 – a serving of oatmeal with berries seasoned with butter, coffee
11:00 – one banana or a small apple or a tomato
14:00 – a serving of stewed meat or grilled chicken breast
17:00 – a portion of vegetable salad with olive or linseed oil
20:00 – a serving of cottage cheese
23:00 – a glass of kefir
It is a termless diet, and more suited for a lifestyle. Depending on the duration of use, you can get rid of 5 to 20 kg of overweight. Of course, first, it is recommended to consult a doctor.