Diet “Cabbage, apple, orange”
Cabbage, apple and orange – this is a wonderful collection of natural vitamins. However, there are not only these products in the diet. This diet is suitable for any time of year. But of course it would be useful to consume fruits and vegetables of this year’s harvest. Otherwise, it is recommended to take vitamins. The diet is designed for two weeks, and promises a weight loss of three to four kilograms. Of course, it is subject to all rules and regulations of the regime of nutrition.
The rules are pretty simple, but it is important to adhere to them. During the diet you should definitely give up sugar. Do not forget that fruits also contain sugar, so be careful when choosing them. Use salt only in exceptional cases, and remember that it is contained in products. Avoid fried foods, you can only stew. You should not drink more than two liters of fluid per day. It is allowed to drink no more than two cups of coffee a day, as for tea – there are no limitations. Make sure to chew food meticulously.
The approximate menu
Breakfast – two sandwiches with rye or cereal bread with a thin layer of butter, two slices of orange (apple or cabbage), two slices of cheese. Tea or coffee.
Snack – an apple or an orange (if you wish – a pear)
Lunch – a vegetable salad, a first course and a main dish. Each dish is offered in several versions, every day you can choose one of them.
Options for salads:
- Salad with apples and cabbage seasoned with vegetable oil
- Salad with apples, oranges, bananas and cabbage
- Salad of carrots (with Korean spices) or beets and cabbage
- Salad of cabbage and garlic dressed with mayonnaise and soy sauce
Options for first courses:
- Lean soup
- Vegetable soup (or borsch) with a teaspoon of vegetable oil
- Vegetable soup with cheese (50 grams of processed cheese per liter of water)
Options for main dishes:
- 150 grams of boiled poultry meat
- 150 grams of steamed or boiled fish
- 200 grams of casseroles of cottage cheese or cheesecakes
- A serving of baked potatoes with sour cream and herbs
As a dessert – a compote of oranges, pears and apples without sugar
Options for dinner:
- Scrambled eggs from two eggs with cabbage
- Two bananas
- Fruit salad with honey, raisins and yoghurt dressing
- Stewed cabbage with onions and a slice of ham or meat
Before going to bed you should drink a glass of kefir or yogurt or eat an apple, orange.