Astrological diet: Virgo
Virgo (August 23 – September 23)
Continuing the theme of astrological dietology, I propose to consider all the zodiac signs separately.
Representatives of the sign of Virgo are people with a subtle psychic organization. They try to look after their health and eat right. Indeed, proper nutrition is essential for Virgos. Intestine, the organ directly related to the processing of food, is the weakest link in the organism of these people.
The main problem in the nutrition of Virgos is irregular food intake, as well as large portions and the wrong selection of products. It is recommended to exclude from the ration such products as animal fats, canned food, smoked meats and sweets. Alcohol is also strictly contraindicated for this sign. It is advisable to eat steamed vegetables, pasta, dairy products, various porridges. As for meat, it is better to eat it steamed or baked in the oven. It is also recommended to use vegetable fats instead of animal.
When choosing vegetables, you should give preference to those that are rich in fiber. They include cabbage, beans, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, pumpkin. Fruits – apples, grapes, pears, pomegranates, apricots.
Speaking about diets, vegetarianism is well-suited for Virgos. However, you should be careful and choose a long-term diet, which can be adhered constantly. If you urgently need to get rid of a couple of extra kilos, you should use a diet based on cereals. In addition to weight loss it will help you to cleanse the body and normalize the work of intestine. You can also use the diet with vegetable soups. Low-calorie diets will worsen your health, and above all, bring harm to the intestines.
Try to get used to this regime: a hearty breakfast and three light snacks during the day.
You can choose one of the following options.
1. 35 grams of bran flakes diluted with milk, one sliced banana, a toast from bread with bran with marmalade or jam, one glass of diet yogurt;
2. a toast with one medium boiled egg, one slice of grilled bacon, baked tomatoes;
3. a big piece of melon, two slices of bread with bran with two tablespoons of cottage cheese, fresh tomato, one apple.
Light snacks (alternate between three options):
1. two small slices of bread with bran, a salad of “unlimited” set, and one of the following additions: two tablespoons of cottage cheese, 35 g of chicken without skin or 50 g of salted tuna fish;
2. 150 g of grilled fish or 75 g of lean meat with a large portion of green vegetables or salad, a bun with bran;
3. two well-roasted beef steaks, baked tomatoes, a large portion of mixed salad seasoned with lemon juice.