Astrological diet: Aries
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
Continuing the theme of astrological dietology, I propose to consider all the zodiac signs separately (the tags will help you to find yours).
Unfortunately, people born under the sign of Aries can often be prone to obesity and various diseases. Significant errors in nutrition are guilty of this. If you are a representative of this sign, take care of blood vessels of the head, central nervous system, and kidneys, as careless attitude can lead to headaches and migraines.
With regard to nutrition, you need to delete from your ration the following products: heavy fried foods, animal fats, dark meat, canned food, as well as excessive consumption of salty and spicy food, and confectionery. In addition, the same concerns the stimulating drinks – tea, coffee and hard alcohol. Instead of this, it is recommended to brew tea from the dried berries of rose hips, hibiscus, sea buckthorn, blueberry, hawthorn, raspberry, black chokeberry.
Your daily menu should include such useful products for your sign as fish and a variety of cereals for the energy balance of the organism. The porridges rich in iron are especially valued for you – barley, millet, buckwheat, wheat, as well as brans.
Do not forget about such foods as dairy products, cheese, low-fat varieties of cottage cheese – they provide the body with essential micronutrients. Choosing vegetables give preference to carrots, cabbage, beets, turnips, radishes, from greens – parsley. Do not be afraid to cook dishes with legumes – rich in protein and necessary for the production of hemoglobin.
Vitamin C is particularly needed for Aries. Eat more fruits and especially apples, bananas and citrus fruits. In winter the lack of vitamins can be compensated with the help of dried fruit, sauerkraut, lingonberry, cranberry and viburnum.
Your diet for weight loss should be well balanced and calorie enough to maintain a state of health at the proper level.
Menu for Aries:
Breakfast (choose one of the following):
- 25 grams of not sweetened corn flakes with milk, an apple and one banana;
- a soft-boiled egg, 1 piece of bread with bran, 200 ml of low-fat drinking yoghurt.
- vegetable salad, 2 slices of bread with bran, 50 grams of boiled chicken breast or ham, an apple;
- 75 grams of tuna or other lean fish, vegetable soup, a bun from wheat flour, a small pear.
- boiled carrots or cauliflower, 75 grams of boiled lean meat, vegetable salad with lemon juice;
- fried beef steak, one tomato, 2 tablespoons of corn, vegetable salad with lemon juice.